Wedding Project: Card Holder
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Secondly, spray paint cage and base with primer and black paint.
Third step, realize it's too black, too plain, too...not right.
Then embellish away. Which meant adding all kinds of flowers wired this way and that way, only to say, "hmm...don't like that much" and take them all off and start again! Of course I didn't take a picture of the rejected design. That would be scarring.
We put in a piece of sheet music in the bottom of the cage with mod podge, and we are now good to go with this project!
Randy cut the rest of the centerpieces yesterday! Yeah!
Have a great day, all!